PFS After Care Quick Detail Spray is the ideal solution for quickly and effectively performing routine wipe-downs. Cleaning with PFSAC Quick Detail Spray can be done in a matter of minutes and if done every few days or after every drive can mean your vehicle rarely ever needs a full wet wash. Proper quick detailing is much safer on your paint than full soap washes. Additionally, being able to get your weekend-only car spotless clean after only a few minutes is a great motivator for frequent drives. This product is also great for daily drivers if used weekly. This is specially true for areas with clean roads and very little rain.
PFS After Care Quick Detail Spray is formulated to encapsulate light contaminants that sit on your paint to easily wipe them off without scratching your paint. It is also very gentle. This means it can be used on all surfaces, from paint, to glass, to plastics.
- Safe to use on all of your car’s exterior surfaces
- Works great on glass too
- Quick and easy to use
- Leaves surface smooth and shiny
- Can be diluted 1:1 for light clay bar use
- Make sure your vehicle is not dusty or dirty.
- Ensure your paint is cool to the touch and your car is not in direct sunlight.
- Shake bottle and lightly spray the solution directly on the vehicle surface or directly onto a microfiber towel. Work on one panel at a time.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth and lightly wipe the surface in one direction. We recommend flipping the towel over after each pass. You will need multiple towels. This will ensure you do not scratch the paint.
- After a quick detail, we recommend using our Super Car Ceramic Spray to apply a super high-gloss and long lasting protection.