PFS After Care Super Car Ceramic Spray is the perfect solution for user-friendly ceramic protection. This ceramic spray is designed to be applied much like spray wax. However, that is where the similarities end. This product contains a percentage of ceramic solution that offers protection and a glass-like finish, while also being easy to apply at home. While this is not a permanent ceramic coating, it also means you cannot mess it up. It's easy enough to apply the next time you detail your car, much like you would do with wax. Nonetheless, you don't need to wax your car. Additionally, unlike many waxes, our Ceramic Spray is safe to use on plastics, soft tops, trim, and other areas that wax would normally stain.
- Designed for painted surfaces, headlights, soft tops, chrome trim
- Produces water sheeting results on glass as well
- Quick and easy to use
- Produces high-gloss long lasting protection
- Slick, hydrophic properties
- Adds 3-6 months of protection
- Not recommended for raw carbon fiber, matte or satin finished paints or vinyl wraps.
- Make sure your vehicle is very clean.
- Ensure your paint is cool to the touch and your car is not in direct sunlight.
- Shake the bottle and lightly spray the solution directly on the vehicle surface.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth and lightly wipe the surface in one direction. We recommend flipping the towel over after each pass. You will need multiple towels. This will ensure you do not scratch the paint.
- We recommend using our Quick Detail Spray to maintain the finish between Super Car Ceramic Spray applications.